NJ Fiscal Folly

Monday, February 06, 2006

Struggling With Blogger

I am a total blog novice. For the most part, I'm happy to use Blogger's standard features because I simply don't have the time to learn and construct anything more elaborate. However, I would like to know how to fix a horizontal spacing problem.

I thought the blog's layout was basically OK, until I compared the blog's appearance on my desktop to my wife's laptop. We both use basically the same version of IE. On the laptop, the green vertical borders on the far left and far right are much wider than on my desktop. As a result, the main text section and the sidebar are crunched together on the laptop, and the sidebar links look crappy.

I went to the Settings/Template section, but was not able to figure out what to change. I can sort of figure out the HTML, but I couldn't identify how to shrink the width of the green vertical borders. Can this problem be fixed fairly easily, or am I screwed because I'm using a standard Blogger template style ("Son Of Moto")?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home